ESPES debuted in November in London, with the celebration of its first Congress (2nd to 5th November 2011) .
The object of ESPES
- To promote the development of new techniques and research in the field of minimally invasive surgery for children.
- To organize and supervise the annual scientific congress on the theme of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Children.
- To organize the organization of courses or other education meetings on the theme of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Children.
- To defend any common interest for medical doctors specialized in minimally invasive surgery in children in their professional practice in large.
- To realize any operation with direct or indirect connexion with the goals of the association or that could facilitate their achievement.
- To support surgeons from low income countries to attend our activities.
How to donate?
You can use PayPal button below. You will be given a choice of predefined amounts to donate or you will be able to chose your own.